Sedation Dentistry in Aurora, Colorado
Are you putting off your dental care because you’re nervous about visiting the dentist or concerned about possible discomfort? At Station Dental you really can relax!
Many people fear their visit to the dentist’s office, so much so that they delay necessary dental treatment. Don’t let your anxiety prevent you from having optimal oral health. Sedation/sleep dentistry can be your solution! Sit back, relax and get the dental care you need easily and painlessly.
Sedation dentistry can be used for a variety of dental services, from cleanings to implant surgery.
For more information about sedation dentistry or to schedule your appointment, call 303.337.0047 today!
Offering the best care possible for you and your family is our number one priority!
Schedule your initial consultation by calling 303.337.0047.
You May Benefit from Sedation Dentistry If You:
- Have had a traumatic dental experience in the past
- Have high anxiety or fear regarding dental visits
- Have a strong gagging reflex
- Have difficulty getting numb
- Have a phobia for needles
- Have temporomandibular (TMJ) joint problems and cannot open your mouth for very long periods of time
- Have very sensitive teeth
- Dislike the sounds and smells of the dental office
- Would like to accomplish a significant amount of dental work in one appointment
- Wish to experience the ultimate comfort in the dental setting
What You Will Experience
While experiencing sedation/sleep dentistry, you will feel very relaxed and comfortable, unable to feel any pain or discomfort. Your safety is assured by the presence of an anesthetist who will constantly monitor your wellbeing, while Dr. Hutchison focuses on providing you with quality dental care.
You will need a companion to drive you to and from your appointment, and will likely be able to return to your normal routine the following day.
For sedation dentistry frequently asked questions, click here.
Types of Sedation
- IV Sedation: IV sedation acts quickly and wears off quickly, therefore being an extremely safe and common form of sedation dentistry.
- Oral Medication Sedation: This does not require injection and is either swallowed whole or dissolved under the tongue. Both methods are safe, effective, and work in a matter of minutes.
- Inhalation Sedation (laughing gas): Your consciousness will vary depending upon the concentration and length of administration. This will depend on your unique circumstances and the procedure you are having.
Dr. Hutchison will work with you to determine the best form of sedation dentistry to meet your oral health needs and concerns.
Sedation for Children
Sedation dentistry is perfectly safe and effective for children. No two cases are alike, so Dr. Hutchison will work with you and your child to determine the best treatment plan, procedure, and type of sedation/sleep dentistry.
For more information or if you have specific questions regarding the sedation dentistry options for your child, call 303.337.0047.
Cost, Financing and Insurance
At Station Dental, most insurance plans are accepted. We will work with you to devise a treatment plan that fits within your financial needs. We are happy to assist with insurance in order to maximize your benefits and discuss financing options, such as CareCredit.
For more information call 303.377.0047 today.