Cosmetic Dentistry in Aurora, Colorado
A Beautiful Smile Starts with Health
In order to achieve your best smile, we must start with healthy gums and teeth. We welcome you to visit Station Dental for your routine dental exams and cleanings, as those serve as the foundation for a beautiful smile. Once your oral health is in check, you can explore how to easily enhance your smile with teeth whitening or orthodontic care, and for greater smile transformation, we offer veneers and natural aesthetic crowns.
Offering the best care possible for you and your family is our number one priority!
Schedule your initial consultation by calling 303.337.0047.
Our General Dentistry Services Include: Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry
Cosmetic dental treatment is commonly used to help achieve picture perfect smiles by correcting unevenly spaced, crooked, chipped, oddly shaped, or discolored teeth. It is also used to repair and restore teeth that have been damaged due to extensive decay, gum disease, an accident or trauma.
There are many benefits to receiving cosmetic dental work. Using a combination of restorative and cosmetic procedures, in conjunction with modern dental technology, we are able to restore much of the function and aesthetic quality of damaged teeth.
For more information or to schedule your consultation, call 303.337.0047 today!
Why Station Dental is the Best for Cosmetic Dentistry in Aurora, Colorado
An aesthetic dentist is exactly who you need help you create a beautiful smile while maintaining proper form and function. If you are unhappy with crooked, chipped, discolored, or unevenly spaced teeth, we would be happy to help you to achieve a beautiful, natural, white smile.
Our dental office is equipped with state-of-the-art technology, products and procedures to make your dream smile a reality. Thank you for taking the time to learn more about our Aurora practice.
Most Common Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures
We offer a wide-range of cosmetic options including:
- Porcelain dental veneers are a compilation of several thin ceramic layers that replace the original tooth enamel and restore the natural tooth function and aesthetics.
- Dental implants look, feel and function as your natural teeth. They provide comfort, security, permanency and confidence that outlast any of the other alternatives to replacing missing teeth.
- Dental bridges replace a missing tooth. A crown is placed on the teeth on either side of the gap, which are then connected to an artificial tooth that fills the space left by the missing tooth. The end result is three or more teeth connected together to complete your smile, enhancing its look and function.
- Clear braces, such as the ClearCorrect treatment system, uses as series of clear, virtually invisible aligners to gently and gradually move your teeth based on your unique treatment plant.
- Natural tooth colored bonding involves applying tooth-colored resin to repair a decayed, chipped, fractured, or discolored tooth, or to resize teeth, or to fill in gaps between teeth. It can be done in a single visit.
- Porcelain crowns are a permanent covering that fits over your natural tooth, used commonly for restorative or aesthetic purposes.
- One-visit whitening is a simple process in which tooth bleach is applied to break tooth stains into smaller pieces, brightening your natural teeth. In-office bleaching generally requires only one visit and is the extremely effective, as professionals are able to use bleach stronger than at-home alternatives.
For more information about any of these services or to schedule your appointment, call 303.337.0047 today!
Cost, Financing and Insurance
At Station Dental, most insurance plans are accepted. We will work with you to devise a treatment plan that fits within your financial needs. We are happy to assist with insurance in order to maximize your benefits and discuss financing options, such as CareCredit.
For more information call 303.377.0047 today.